The EPAX X133 is equipped with an 13.3-inch 4K Mono LCD screen, which optimizes throughput of light exposure allowing for breakneck print times of up to 25 mm/hr. The X133 is further equipped with a lensed light source consisting of an uniformly parallel ultraviolet LED matrix with a finely tuned lens array ensuring ultra precise accuracy.
With neck breaking speed, accuracy down to the very finest of detail, and a massive build volume at 292 x 165 x 400 mm, the EPAX X133 offers an unprecedented combination of features that deliver swift, precise results down to every single detail.
Print highly detailed objects like casts for jewellery, dental molds and engineering prototypes as well as sculptures and miniatures with extreme detail. Your prints look and feel like injection molded plastics, every time. Its industrial yet sleek design fits on any desktop in any office space, clinic or workshop. Order yours now. Ships within 2 weeks.
Limited Warranty for EPAX 3D Printers
- High quality dual-linear rails and lead screw
- Unique nFEP film leading to small release force and less stress on print
- High quality latest parallel UV light array
- Upgradeability- Designed to incorporate upgrades inhibiting the cost of having to buy a new machine
- User friendly out of the box and comes fully assembled with all accessories included except resin so you can start printing right away
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium vat comes with an installed film.
- Sanded build platform surface made of soft aluminum for better adhesion and easier print removal.