The EPAX E10 is equipped with an 8.9-inch 4K Mono LCD screen, which optimizes throughput of light exposure allowing for breakneck print times of up to 40 mm/hr. The E10 is further equipped with a lensed light source consisting of an uniformly parallel ultraviolet LED matrix with a finely tuned lens array ensuring ultra precise accuracy.
With neck breaking speed, accuracy down to the very finest of detail, and a large build volume at 192 x 120 x 250 mm, the EPAX E10 offers an unprecedented combination of features that deliver swift, precise results down to every single detail and can be upgraded to the E10-5K, boasting an even larger build volume of 221.4 x 129.6 x 250 mm and a feature resolution of 45 microns.
Print highly detailed objects like casts for jewellery, dental molds and engineering prototypes as well as sculptures and miniatures with extreme detail. Your prints look and feel like injection molded plastics, every time. Its compact, sleek and futuristic design fits on any desktop in any office space, clinic or workshop. Order yours now. Ships within 2 weeks.
Limited Warranty for EPAX 3D Printers
- High quality dual-linear rails and lead screw
- Unique nFEP film leading to small release force and less stress on print
- High quality latest parallel UV light array
- Upgradeability- Designed to incorporate upgrades inhibiting the cost of having to buy a new machine
- User friendly out of the box and comes fully assembled with all accessories included except resin so you can start printing right away
- Corrosion-resistant molded vat costs much less, making it easy to own many and comes with an installed film.
- Partially molded build plate, making it easy to get spares